Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Saturday, July 6, 2013

What Do I Do Now? (video sermon)

What is God's will for my life? Many times Christians get messed up by trying to figure out what God's will is. God makes his will very clear when you get your nose in the Bible. He tells you certain things that are His will in the Bible. But, what about the ones that God hasn't written in His Word? Who do I marry? How do I serve God? Where does God want me to go? Evangelist Brian DelGrande will hopefully help you to understand the will of God that isn't so clear sometimes.