Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

The Majesty (poem)

Hearken to my voice, my friend;
I'll tell you where I've been.
To visit one, a Majesty,
Who, up in Heaven lives.
Looking down through ages past,
And over many plains, a vast
Yet barren hill there lies-
All history of His kingdom gives.
A blood-stained cross, three iron nails,
An empty tomb which never fails
To bring to light the mystery
Of He who lives as Majesty.
He died for sins; He lives for saints.
What a beautiful picture this story paints!
Hearken to my voice, my friend;
My story shall never come to an end.

-JCT