Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Thursday, September 5, 2013

Funny Happenings- No Running!

It seems like for every hour you spend in church, you spend most of that time fussing at children not to run inside a church building.
One night, our church was having "Family Night". I was watching a 7 year old zip through the pews at warp speed- up one aisle, then back down the next.
I figured, instead of just fussing at him, I could show him why he shouldn't run in church. I called him and my son over to me. My son had tripped while running in the auditorium and caught his eye on the corner of a pew.
I told my son to close his eyes, and then pointed out the scar to the other boy, "Do you see that scar?" I questioned, and turned to see if he was looking.
The boy got up real close and took a good look at the scar. Then, he stepped back, threw his hands into the air, and replied, "I didn't touch him!"