Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Funny Happenings-Squirt Guns

I am the oldest of 6 siblings. There's a good 17 years between me and my youngest brother. My husband is the youngest of 6, with 21 years between he and his oldest brother. This age gap provided a good amount of laughs, particularly when I started to date.
When Seth and I were dating, we always had a chaperone. It didn't matter if we were at church, at home, or some where in between- one of my siblings were always with us. It was at our home in Milton, Fl that this certain incident occurred.
My little brother, Luke, was going around squirting people with his water gun. He absolutely loved to catch you off guard and "get you". Seth seemed to be his main target. My four year old brother would wait for my 19 year old boy friend to lose sight of him so that he could pounce.
After a few hours of this, Seth got really annoyed and said, "If you squirt me with water one more time...."
Luke gave this little giggle and replies, "It's not water, Sethy."
Seth got this disgusted frown on his face as Luke smiled, "I filled it with my drool!"