Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Funny Happenings- You Stink!

I was walking around my house in a sweater because it was cold outside. I had just gotten out of a nice hot shower, and I was feeling pretty good and clean.
My niece ran up and threw her arms around me and gave me a great big hug, "I love you so much!" Then she stepped back, wrinkled her nose, and added, "You stink!"
I wasn't expecting that. I thought I smelled like my soap and shampoo. So, I walked up to my son and pulled my sweater out and asked him to smell it. "What does this smell like?"
He took a deep whiff, shrugged his shoulders, and responded, "Like Dad!"