Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Funny Happenings- How I Look

During a rather stressful time, I was really broken out with acne. I was trying to change our diet to include more veggies, and less gluten- to my husband's horror!
We were eating dinner one night, and it wasn't exactly the best meal. I had grated up some summer squash and added it to the pot to get some veggies in there. The squash hadn't fully cooked and was hard to chew.
Through the children grumbling and complaining, I stated that I ate the squash  before and it was fine. I just hadn't cooked it long enough.
My nephew looked at my very seriously and asked, "Is that why you look like that? Or, did a bunch of bugs bite you?"