Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Tuesday, November 3, 2020

End Of Days (poem)

 Twas the night before Rapture,

And all through the land;

Not a soul could be stirred,

Not even God’s man.


The Churches were filled,

With social events;

With rock and roll music,

And much money spent.


They threw out the Hymnals,

And changed the Old Book;

Lived purpose filled lives;

But God’s Word they forsook.


Yea preachers preach sermons,

With words so discreet;

They download their outlines,

And on them put meat.


They mince all their words,

From beginning to end;

But preach against sin,

We dare not offend!


The Church should be relevant;

You hear them all say;

Not too old fashioned,

More geared for today.


With coffee and donuts,

For all who attend;

And gossip sessions,

As prayer among friends.


Playgrounds for children,

Entertainment for teens;

Just keep them coming,

Whatever the means.


Let’s feed the homeless,

And do our good deeds;

It makes us feel good,

To meet someone’s needs.


While men’s souls are burning,

yet more day by day,

For fear of offense,

Nothing do we say.


I might risk my job,

Make the boss mad at me;

If the gospel I give,

To that vile employee


Though countless will perish,

For eternity burn,

Don’t ask me to witness,

Don’t seek my concern.


To yield unto God’s Word,

I cannot, you see;

Lest one I offend,

And they wont like me.


So I’ll just wait for Jesus,

To sweep me away;

When he calls with a shout,

That grand Rapture day


When the Trump shall resound,

Translated we’ll be,

I wonder how many 

Are going with me.


Will my children, my parents,

My spouse next to me,

Make it to Heaven,

For Eternity?


The man at the Store,

Who I joked with today,

Will he make it to Heaven,

On that Rapture Day?


My neighbor, my friend,

My enemy as well;

Have I told them enough,

To spare them from Hell?


- Pastor Craig Moss