Read the Bible at a chosen time each day.
Read the Bible while you may.
Do not start until you pray.
Ask, what does this passage say?
Look for Him who is the way.
Fina a lesson for today.
Pray once more and go your way.
-Stuart Olyott
I'm a King James Bible believing sinner saved by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ! I was raised by a good mother and I went to a KJV church growing up. I am a mother of 5 lovely children, 2 grandchildren, and am married to a crazy Cajun for 28 years now! I think bow ties are cool, and grey hairs are like tinsle for your head. I admire those who do right no matter the cost, and wish to avoid those who would compromise the truth.
Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.
Read the Bible at a chosen time each day.
Read the Bible while you may.
Do not start until you pray.
Ask, what does this passage say?
Look for Him who is the way.
Fina a lesson for today.
Pray once more and go your way.
-Stuart Olyott