Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Funny Happenings- For Better Or For Worse

One day, my son came up to me and asked me, "Why for better or for worse?"
I didn't know where the question came from, but I figured it had to do with marriage vows so I explained, "Well, when you get married the preacher says that you're to stay together for better or for worse. That means in every body's life there are good times and bad times, and you're suppose to love each other and help each other thru both."
Satisfied with my answer, my son went to share this "nugget of truth" with his sisters. After many attempts at getting them to listen, he returned to me exasperated that they didn't want to hear his "nugget".
"What's wrong, man?" I questioned.
"I'm the better. And they're the worst!" he exclaimed.