Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

The Best Place (poem)

I decided to search
Through the world for a place
That would best suit my need
In the fast life race.

I went to the world
And stepped through the door,
But my tears fell unnoticed
On that cold, careless floor.

So I looked to my firends
To see what I found there,
Yet their lives were too busy
With many of their own cares.

Then Jesus said, "Come,
Trust, believe, and obey.
I'm sure you will find
There's no other way."

I looked at that man,
And said, "What will you do?"
He replied, "I will love,
Sustain, and protect you."

So I found thru my travels
There's no better place,
Than Him on the throne
And me on my face!

-JCT