Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Funny Happenings- The Cord

I was babysitting a friend's baby that is 3 weeks old yesterday. His umbilical cord hasn't fallen off yet and he had a poopy diaper and I was changing it. My son was walking around with his hands over his eyes.
When I got done, I asked him what he was doing. "I'm covering my eyes because you're changing his diaper." he replied.
I told him I was done and he uncovered his eyes and said, "Good! I didn't want to see his extension cord!"