Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Funny Happenings- Talking Animals

As a Christian mother, I have learned that you need to constantly point your child to the Bible. I've also learned that children come up with the oddest things!
My son was talking about random things when one of the sentences that came out of his mouth caught my attention. "If you hear a talking squirrel you should run, cause it's probably demon possessed!"
I looked at him and replied, "That may not be true. God used a donkey in the Bible to talk to a prophet that wouldn't listen to anyone else."
He smiled and said, "I know. But a talking squirrel... that's just unnatural!"