Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Funny Happenings- Too Much SciFi

I love science fiction! If there's a genre out there that I would chose, SciFi and dramedy would be the two on my list.
Because I homeschool my children, they are always around when I happen to watch a science fiction show. And children are like sponges! They soak up every little thing they hear, see, experience, etc. Because of this, I'm always careful to point out that evolution in a lie!
On day, my husband came home from work to find that our son had drawn a swirly circle on the back of our green cloth couch. He called my son over to see the artwork and then asked him why he would draw on the couch.
My son's reply, "Well, I was being sucked into a vortex..."
Laughter from everyone in the room ensued, and that was the end of the conversation.