Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Monday, May 4, 2015

A Child's Confession And Prayer (poem)

A sinner, Lord, behold I stand,
In thought and word and deed;
But Jesus sits at thy right hand,
For such to intercede.
From early infancy, I know,
A rebel I have been;
And daily as I older grow,
I fear I grow in sin.

But God can change this evil heart,
And give a holy mind,
And His own heavenly grace impart,
Which those who seek shall find.
Then let me all my sins confess,
And pardoning grace implore,
That I may learn Thy righteousness,
And love my Savior more.

-Jane Taylor