Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Sunday, May 3, 2015

Funny Happenings- Steam Room Talk

My sister-in-law and I went to the local gym for some relaxing girl time. We spent most of our time going between the jacuzzi and the steam room, stopping for a quick cold shower between each rotation.
While in the steam room, we were joined by two chatty teenagers. My sister-in-law, Becky, and I sat there chuckling while listening to the two talk about the woes of teenaged life.
Finally, the one said, "I need to get out and see if my mom called me. If I don't call her back she'll get mad."
With that her friend just stared at her. So, she looked over at Becky and me and said, "I always think my mom is mad at me."
Taking that as her including us in this conversation, I said, "It's a girl thing."
Becky piped in, "Yeah, my daughter always thinks that I'm mad at her."
And then, it was my turn for another 2 cents, "And, I always thought my mom was mad at me."
The girl looked thoughtful and then replied, "Maybe so. I can't tell now that she got her eyebrows tattooed on. She always looks mad!"