Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Monday, October 3, 2016

Funny Happenings- Fixing BooBoo's

When my kids were little I learned 2 things- kisses fix everything and get their mind off it.
If they ever got a booboo, as long as I could do those 2 things, they were happy.
Recently, my nephew went running through the church and bonked his head on one of the pews. He had been told numerous times by everyone not to run in church! So, he came up to me with tears in his eyes, but trying not to look like he was hurt.
"Knocked your head?" I asked.
"Yes." he replied sheepishly.
Thinking that getting his mind off of it would be the best route, I told him, "Well, go let your daddy lick it and it will be all better."
He pulled back and looked at me with disgust, and said, "No!"
And then he shocked me by adding, "I want you to lick it."