Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Prayers For Jonathan White

Robert White has been a friend of my family's since the 1990's. He is a loving father, and a hard working Christian man. Recently, his family has been through some really difficult times. I would ask that you please keep this man, and his son Jonathan, in your prayers.


Message from Robert:
Hello, my son was a passenger in a car accident in July, 2015; sustaining a Traumatic Brain Injury. He was 21. They had to remove a large portion of his skull (bone flap) for three months until the swelling went down to keep him alive. There was no alcohol or drugs. He also had a badly injured left knee and ankle. Because of this horrific accident I was forced to leave my job so that I could be his caretaker. Finally he got to the place where he could function well enough that I could get a job. His memory and physical condition improved to the place where he could drive and ride his motorcycle again. He went back to school. Things were definitely looking much better. Then in December, 2016, we were out on our motorcycles for a ride on a beautiful day. There was a driver going the wrong way on the road and hit us head on in an F250 truck. I kind of hit the front and sideswiped, but my son hit him head on. The driver went to jail because he was drunk, at 11 AM. He also had no insurance. Needless to say both bikes were totaled, but that is not what matters. My son broke his femur in half and broke his wrist too. Now he has a rod in his leg and screws in his wrist. He's only 23 and in the last year and a half has had a really tough time with these injuries. He still can't walk without crutches.
I've never done anything like this, you know, trying to get help. I've always pulled my own weight. But we are devastated financially and don't know what else to do. If anyone can help us we would really appreciate it. Thank you.


If you would like to donate, please visit GoFundMe. And, please, remember to pray for Jonathan White.