Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Sunday, January 5, 2014

The God Who Hurts (video sermon)

I was raised in a Bible believing Baptist home. As such, I really never thought about certain things the way people in Christ's time would view them. Our Savior is different from any other god out there. He is the only worshiped Spirit that I know of that gave His life for those who worship Him. He's the only God who can take a horrible thing like the cross and turn it into a beautiful symbol of love. He's the only Almighty Being who has not only felt what we felt, but has been touched by the pain that we feel and understands the trials that we face. I am amazed that I worship an Eternal Creator that would humble Himself enough to take the time to listen to, guide, and help me even when I am the one who brings Him pain!