Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Funny Happenings- Elegance

One of my brothers is 10 years younger than me. He has spent the most time around my husband and myself- living with us for a few years.
The greatest thing about this brother is his usage of nonsensical words. In Louisiana, we eat crawfish and when boiled properly it's really enjoyable to drink the liquid in the top of the shell. A native Louisiana person would call this "sucking the heads". My brother calls it "resuckitation".
Once, he was pretty aggravated with my husband. Trying to think of a response to something my husband said he yelled, "Seth! You're so elegant!"
To which my husband replied, "Thank you!"
This left a look of what-did-I-say on my brother's face. "No wait! I meant ignorant!"