Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Funny Happenings- Family Bantering

Since I was young, my siblings and I have always joked about everything. I can remember my brother asking if something was wrong with me when after a week I hadn't picked on him.
We joke around about who looks the best, who's the smartest, who's the strongest, etc. And, a family gathering is never complete without some form of debate over these topics.
My brother was visiting our house and he was jesting with his niece about many different things. With every jab, she would come back with a sassy response of her own. It was quite comical to hear what her 4-year-old mind could come back at him with.
Near the end of their banter, he tells her, "You're weird."
The loud response came with fists slamming down on the table, "I'm not weird! I'm awkward!"