Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Funny Happenings- Men Vs Women

I came home from work and sat down, exhausted, next to my husband with a cup of coffee. My feet ached, and I just wanted to relax a bit before getting to the hum drum of cleaning the home.
As I sat there thinking about all the things I needed to get done that day I said, "I've got to take a shower. I've got waffle mix in my hair."
"Really?", my husband said.
He didn't sound surprised, actually, and I couldn't make out what tone of voice he was using. The thought of sitting with waffle batter dried in my hair was not appetizing to me. "Yes.", I responded, thinking how gross I must seem.
He smiled, leaned over and said, "We should make out!"