Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Funny Happenings- Number 1 or 2

My friend's 4 year old niece was in the bathroom hollering for her Grandma. After a few minutes, he walked to the door and hollered thru, "What do you need Grandma for?"
She replied, "I need her to wipe me and I've been waiting forever!"
So, trying to help solve the problem, he asks her, "Did you go number one or number two?"
She waited a moment and responded, "Number one."
He told her, "You don't need Grandma, then."
She hollered back, "Yes, I need her to wipe my poop!"
The Uncle, a little aggravated by this time, hollered back, "Number one is pee, number two is poop!"
The little girl, also annoyed, reponded, "I only did ONE poop!"