Sometimes the devil doesn't tempt us with evil; sometimes he allures us with good, distracts us with obligations, confuses us with compromise, or hinders us with business to keep us from that which is best- service to our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! Remember, the devil always offers his best, before Christ will offer His will for your life.

Saturday, November 7, 2015

Paula The Waldensian book review


This book is the story of a saved little girl in a family of unbelievers. Paula challenged us as we read this book to love the Lord more and think of others before we think of ourselves. It is a story of a young girl who is following the Lord Jesus, loving Him, and obeying Him despite the fact her parents are dead and she is living with her uncle’s family. She chooses to be kind and loving in every circumstances she finds herself in.
I can't tell you how many times I found myself crying through this book! Author Eva Lecomte has a way with words in the book Paula The Waldensian. It took me a few tries before I was able to read it out loud to my children without tearing up and having to stop and gather myself,
This book is very hard to find to buy, however, I did google it and found a pdf form that I downloaded to my desktop. Amazon sells it for around $12. Also, try reading it from the internet.